Friday, August 10, 2007

Finally, Some New Pictures!

I apologize for the long wait, as I know many of you have been checking for new posts, but its been a case of one-thing-after-another (usually not house-related, fortunately). At the moment I find myself at home sick and with some time to share a few new pictures.

A view of the fireplace end of the living room. For this seating area we decided to do something keeping with the period the house was built and settled on wicker.


Here's a photo of the dining room with the table and chairs.


And another shot looking the other direction. Ignore the out-of-place Victorian bench under the window. Its for the cats. :)


One of the last changes we made was to remove the shag carpet runner on the stairs and replace it with something more appropriate.


This is our bedroom. Honestly, I'm mainly showing off my wife's quilts. They're completely handmade. The one on the bed took around 7 years to finish.


This is one of our two cats. Her name is Spider. She's showing how much she appreciates those 7 years of work. BTW, sometime down the road I'll be doing a post about the house's original feline resident, Sonny.




No comments: